• Supports bone density and strength.
• Ostelin Cal-DK2 supports bone density and strength.
• Supports bone mass in post-menopausal women when dietary intake is inadequate and ageing individuals.
• Contains K2VITAL® Menaquinone-7, a greater bioavailable form of vitamin K.
• A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Calcium may help prevent osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate.
• Vitamin D3 helps increase dietary calcium absorption and maintain muscle function.
Calcium (from Calcium carbonate) 800mg
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 1000IU) 25 micrograms
Menaquinone-7 (Vitamin K2) 180 micrograms
Protect from moisture.
Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
Store below 25˚C.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Warning: large tablet size.
This product is halal certified. Ostelin’s Vitamin D3 ingredient is derived from the lanolin of sheep’s wool.
This product has been made in Australia from carefully selected high quality ingredients.
Ostelin proudly source high quality ingredients and carefully create our products following strict quality controls.
The Ostelin team is just a phone call or email away. Please call us on 1800 818 806 or send us an email using the form below.
If you’d like to know which product might be suitable for your needs, or if you have questions relating to any of our products, we’d love to hear from you.